Sunday, November 21, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

I have some super exciting news....
I have been working on a super fun project....
With my super fabulous friend aka: "Business Partner" Chablis.... Or as I like to call her...
$$CHABLING$$....
A super cute boutique...
Where we sell super cute accessories...
Check out our super amazing loot here...
.
And remember... our blog is just getting up and going... so there isn't much there yet. Check back often as we are slowly getting photos of our merchandise posted.
.
Our first open house is this Saturday. November 27th from 10 to 4. So if you live in Alaska you better stop by for some fun shopping just in time for Christmas!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love your new adoreably fantastic buisiness!! Looks fabulous. When is your boutique traveling to utah? Just wondering.

Chelsea Stewart said...

Cute merchandise, Merm! Good luck!

judd and ash said...

Merm, I am such a loser!...I totally forgot to call you back that day that you called me. I was in the middle of a photography appointment and I seriously just now remembered that you called when I saw your blog post, Wow I am lame! Anyways, feel free to call me anytime, I would love to help you out in any way possible, I am so excited for you and your new business!