Zanna getting her craft on.
Do you think she likes it?
She was pointing her wand at everything saying " Hibbity boo" meaning "bippity boppity boo"
"Sparkaries" I thought this wand had a little more whimsey than your standard plastic wand.
I mean... she was really loving this new wand. She kept telling me I need to make Troop one, which I think I might, he keeps taking off with hers and that is just a fight. Hmmm I will need to think of how to make it a little more masculine. Maybe a tomahawk. A glittery tomahawk ;)
Troopy balancing on his daddys hands. He is so funny! He LOVES his daddy. Lately he totally chooses Jathan over me :( Little stinker!
Then I walked around the corner to this darling sight. Troop sitting with his cute little legs spread out flipping through a favorite book. It melted me. He is getting too big.
And in other news... I have a fun little project going on. Here is a sneak peak of some of the goods I have been crafting. Probably the most darling felt flowers you have ever seen, right?



















7 comments:
Where to begin... I am once again really jealous of all your mad skills. Get me some of those bows PRONTO they are sooo cute. WOw really and that wand is amazing. So cute what the cutest mommy ever!! And Zanna well she is just beautiful and I kinda miss her, and Jathan's face covered in stickers made me miss him too.
That is a very nice, sparkly wand. And I just love your felt flowers! I thought it was so funny when I saw Jathan with stickers all over his face because Eden did that same thing to Devan's face just last night! Fun!
Such cute pictures Merm!! Your such a great little mom, I love watching the cute things you do with your family. I want some bows as well, so dang cute. Love and miss you and your family.xoxox
I'm so excited to see all your stuff! You are just overflowing with creative juices, aren't you? Care to pass any along this way? And looks like lucky little Zanna will get to inherit that! I love the wand. Katelynn would go nuts!
By the way, I don't know if Katelynn has been inspired by Zanna, or if she has just come into a stage, but she has been taking her shirt off, too, lately. It's so funny!
Those ARE the cutest flowers I've ever seen! I keep waiting, giving you time, but I want to shop!! Let me know when the "okay" is.
You are like, the nicest mom ever! How creative and cool of you to think to make a wand! I mean, ya, it's a simple thing, but I would never think that far. And she probably loves it even more than if you had bought the one in the store.
What a darling family!
Aren't you the talented one? Hand-made wands! And I absolutely LOVE the felt headbands - very cute!
You are such a cute mom! What a fun project. I need you to get your Etsy site up, I want to order some flowers. Bergen wore my headband and it looked so cute on her, I need more!
Post a Comment