I took some fun photos of him while we were in Montana. He is such a handsome little dude. I can't get enough of him. Don't mind that he had a thousand mosquito bites all over his face.

Troop has been such a gem of a child. He is so happy and so cuddly. He loves to giggle and play. He adores his big sister and already knows how to tease her. Takes her toys and runs away giggling. Little stinker.
He is not the best sleeper... actually he is a terrible sleeper, but we are working on that. I can't say it is all his fault. The poor kid has been through so many transitions, moving to Alaska, then going back to Utah for two months, then back to Alaska.
He is a total mama's boy but also adores his daddy.
He waves hi and gives hi fives.
He pretends everything is a cell phone and says ya to everything you ask him.
He LOVES playing with my cell phone or camera or anything with buttons really.
He loves to talk to his daddy on the phone. Jathan will call and I will put the phone on speaker and hand it to Troop. Troop wanders all over the house jabbering on and on to Jathan. It is really cute.
He is a little climber. He is always balancing on top of something... a box, a chair, one of his toys.
And oh, to think how tiny he was one short year ago. He weighed in at 5lbs 15 oz and 5lbs 7 oz when we brought him home.
How precious was he? And how hairy was he? So cute, he was covered in black peach fuzz.

My friend Lindsey took these photos of him when he was 4 days old. It is so fun to look at them again.
Is this the smallest bum you have ever seen? So tiny. And there is all that peach fuzz I was talking about. Mmmm I miss having a newborn! Why must they grow so fast?
We love you Troop!










5 comments:
OH goodness Mermy these pictures! All of them amazing. I forgot how fuzzy he was and gorgeous. And those pics from Montana he is just too handsome. I love him. This post just made me miss him.
He is the most handsome kid ever! Honestly...he is so precious! Am I reading that you came home for 2 months and we didn't get to see you?? :) I know how crazy time is like that-are you still enjoying Alaska??
He is such a stud!!! You guys have the cutest kids!!
What a handsome little man! I love his pictures from Montana...I can't believe he's already one! Wow, time really flies, doesn't it?
I didn't realize that Tessa was born on his one year birthday! That's kinda fun!
He has the most kissable lips, I think you should bring him back now so I can love on him!
Post a Comment