He LOVES playing on-near-around the dishwasher while I am doing dishes. It takes me 20 minutes longer to get the dishes done because I am constantly taking him off of it or grabbing dishes out of his hands to put back into the dishwasher. And I think his brain is special programed to hear it... because two seconds after I have opened the dishwasher he is there to help!
These are the two faces you see most from Troop. He is either scowling (like 75% of the day) Or he is giggling. He loves standing on top of this little car. Well he loves standing on top of anything. The other day I walked into the dining area... and there he was... standing on top of the table. Crazy kid. He is like a spider monkey.
Here is Zanna at about the same age. This was also her favorite little toy and she was always standing on it as well. It is fun to compare pics of them at the same age doing the same thing!
More mischief. I can't keep him out of the kitchen drawers. He is either in them or taking everything out of them and scattering the contents about my whole house. I think I clean his little drawer mess up 3 times a day! You know a little boy has a very busy, challenging day. Always thinking of things to get into.
While I was bathing Zanna, rinsing the conditioner our of her hair, Troop fell into the tub. The side of our bathtub is very short and this is the second time he has done this. Thankfully I am always right there when it happens but both times it happened all my focus was on Zanna so I did not get him before going over the edge. Anyway... I grab him out of the tub and set him aside so I could get her out of the tum. He was so ticked off that he was sopping wet. It was pretty funny!
Oh heavens we need to get this kid more boy toys. One of his favorite toys right now is Zannas tiara. He loves to wear it. But usually he puts it on upside down. I think I need to find him a masculine crown to wear.... so funny!!!
He really likes to wear anything on his head. He always tries to put Zanna's headbands on his head and loves wearing hats. We have a little turtle visor he loves to wear as well.












6 comments:
Obviously, he looks like his daddy, but in that picture of him scowling, he REALLY looks like his daddy! Not that I've ever seen Jathan scowling. I just think that's what he might look like if he were scowling. Haha! Oh, and it's a good thing Zanna is such a little tom-boy, too because I'm sure she's teaching him plenty of boy things as well, like chasing spiders?!
What a handsome little guy! He looks a lot like Joshua in the wet, screaming picture! And I'm glad to see that my son is not the only one that likes to dress up like a princess! :)
Max has a love affair with the dishwasher too! Must be a boy thing...too bad I can't get him to DO the dishes.
what a funny little guy! I love the picture of him after he fell in the bathtub! Ha!! I have had that happen many times to my girls and it always makes me laugh!
I love it! Dex is the exact same way as Troop. Always helping out at the dishwasher and constantly making a mess of my house. I can't get over how handsome little Troop is!! Your kids are going to be heart breakers!!
Wow that pic of him with that hankercheif on looks JUST like J-dog. Crazy. What a cutie and I love his pearly snapper.
Post a Comment