Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Day At The Barn

After church a few Sundays ago (June sometime :) we decided to go to Jathan's grandparents barn and enjoy the beautiful weather!

This cute little baby still doesn't have a name... we are the worst! Any suggestions??



Zanna couldn't get enough of these little dandy lion puffy things. Totally can't remember what they are called. Do they even have a name?? The fields were Chuck full of them!!

Hanging out with her daddy.


My ever growing belly!



Action shot! She even has her eyes closed. Just blowing with all her little lung power!!




Zanna had quite the time decorating mason in all of the dandy lion seeds. By the time she was through he was covered in them!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, these pictures are so precious. What a little beauty!

Camille said...

I think "little dandelion puffy things" is a perfectly okay thing to call them!

Hmmmm...names for the offspring of Ice; How about Cream? or Cube? or Cycle? Haha! I know, I am SO FUNNY! She is such a cute little baby, though! I love the lineback dun. Maybe you could name her "twilight" since that book/movie is all the rage these days!

Oh, and I'm so glad to see your tummy! Can't wait to see the baby boy, too!

The Hill Family said...

She is so cute and has so much hair. You look so good. When are you due???

Jo Romero said...

How fun. Me and my boys love to see your pictures! especially of the horses. We think the name should be Chili! Well and another suggestion was chicken pie? he he
Jo Cummings Romero

Rach said...

Yay, you finally have a belly!! :) I love that picture of you and Zan sitting on the fence. You are so cute!

Chelsea Stewart said...

I love that pic of Zanna holding her dandelion. Your pictures are so cute! I love the pregnant shadow of you...

Hope to see you guys this weekend at the reunion!

Natali Thompson said...

My kids would LOVE to come and see that pony! They have both been asking for one lately-ha ha! I am SO sorry I missed your shower-we were out of town...but I want to come and visit you and the baby! Have you had him yet??