Friday, February 8, 2008

The HoHum...

So this little seat is called a BumBo... I could not remember the name of it so I called Jaclynn and asked her where she bought her HoHum. She about died laughing. Now the seat is referred to as the HoHum in our household. Anyhow... Zanna loves it!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Chels Grubbs said...

Well, well well........MERM!!!!!!!! Where the heck have you been all my life?!?! We live together for the best 4 months of my life and then just like that you're gone..... I've missed you!!!! and ps HOW FREAKING DARLING is your daughter??!?! She's beautiful just like her mom.....

Camille said...

Merm, you make me smile! I love it! I wish I had one of these "ho-hums" for my little one! She is thinking about sitting by herself, already, though. How FAST they grow!

Shelly & Danny said...

Marianne! How are you, so I was blog surfing and came across someone named Merm...and it was you! I am so happy to find you, your baby is adorable. I've totally added you as a friend on my blog, hope you don't mind.

Shelly
www.shellyanddannymorris.blogspot.com

nicole said...

I love that I can comment now and I love this little face! How precious is Zanna?? And how hot is her mama?

But seriously, we need to get together. Craft night, date night, movie night, you name it I am there.

xoxo

and kisses to zanna girl!

Shelly & Danny said...

I should have read some books about going naturally, I was warned, but I would like to try it again. So when I lose all the baby weight, and decided to get preggo again, I want your books:) Did I tell you your baby is gorgeous?? I serisously made my mom and sister look at your blog to see how cute your baby is. Where are you guys at these days?

The Mattinson's said...

Marianne, Hey it has been a long time. Your daughter is so cute. Congrats. I too am a huge fan of the bumbo!! It is the best thing in the world.

jaclynn and michael said...

hey silly. actually i think you told other people it was the ho hum. then were in shock when i told you it was a bumbo. anyway she is too cute just like my text 5 years ago said she would be. and when you arent too busy making sugar glazed walnuts lets do something. love ya

Katie said...

Hi Merm! I just found your blog and have had fun checking out all the cute pictures. You're a babe, as usual! Your baby is such a doll! I love all her long hair. I can't believe she's Cora's age. She looks so much older with all that hair! Cora has a "HoHum" chair as well, but she doesn't like it for more than about 2 minutes. I need to get the tray...maybe she'd like it better then! Love ya!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Hohum! Haha, that is so funny! Zanna is getting so old, and oh my gosh she is a Garrett! She is adorable!!

Mango said...

She is so cute!