Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Dancing Indian Princess

Tessie had preference a few weeks ago and I had to post pictures. She looked so beautiful. I helped her get some of the accessories for her dress and did her hair and make up.
We made her a raw silk flower with some added beads, tulle and feathers. then added some Russian lace for a bird cage veil look.

I just adore the way it looked on her.
A closer look


We found this phenomenal vintage inspired bolero online. I bought a pattern on ETSY for it. I wish I could say I made it but I didn't. They got the bolero made and we then made some more fabric flowers and added them to the bolero.

A full dress shot with her date. Isn't her dress beautiful?? I loved it. She looks like an Indian Princess ;)

I decided to make Zanna a few fabric flower hair pieces. They look so cute in her hair!!



2 comments:

Camille said...

STUNNING! This can't be the little girl that came on that overnight horseride with us!

Anonymous said...

can you do a tutorial on how you made your hair pieces?