The Cook Tent
My parents got this phenomenal tent to cook in. It was so nice to be out of the wind and away from the bugs! Zanna was loving that she had her own little camp chair to sit in.
There was a pool at the camp ground we stayed at. So while my dad, Corby and Mikelle went on a horse ride, we went swimming!
Totally exhausted after a long day of playing and swimming.
Good morning! Check out that cheeser!~
Carolynn and her little ones, Hanna and me and my little one went hiking while the rest of the family went on a horse ride. This hike was amazing. It was so beautiful. Check out the switch backs! This trail went down to a tiny little slot canyon. It was a pretty cool little hike. I got a bit of anxiety when I was not holding Zanna. She just wanted to run the whole way down.






8 comments:
First of all...where is your tummy??
What a fun trip! I am so jealous, and so happy that you got to go. The pictures are great! I can't believe how old little Zanna looks. In one of those pictures, I think she looks like Katelynn! Fun, fun!
My goodness Merm! You look absolutely adorable!! I can't even see your tummy. I think you need to put a belly pic up :) You guys look like you have been having a great time in this warm weather. And Zanna is so precious, just like always! We really should get together sometime.
You guys are so cute!! I love that Zanna brought her stroller on your camping trip...Lily would do the exact same thing! We really do need to get together to play, I think our girls would love it! Have you ever been to the farm at Thanksgiving Point? We should go together!
That looks like a lot of fun! Zanna is so dang cute-I think she was actually starting to warm up to me a bit at the cabin! HA! It was so much fun to hang out with you all. See you Friday!
First of all, HI! I almost feel like I need to reintroduce myself to you it's been so long since I've seen you!!! I am really hoping that you will make an appearance at Melissa's baby shower on Friday so I can see you! And, I seriously can't believe that Zanna is like a little girl. She is probably starting like 4th grade this Fall!!
mermalicious. you are delicious. it would be a dream come true to spend a day with you. on a boat or riding goats. eating pies and telling no lies. dancing in the rain with a mouth full of grain. you are so sweet. i think this day would be really neat.
Your pics look beeautiful. That trip looked like a lot of fun. Your cute family I love them and Zanna's cheese adoreable.
So could we like play already or something?
that was sooo fun!
Post a Comment