Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was so fun this year with my little witch!! Zanna and I were twinner witches. I made our little witch tutu's and put feather boas around our little witch hat's. She was such a cute little witch!

Jathan and his good little witch.

Rebecca and Andelyn were little witches too. Look at Rebecca's hat. It is soo cute! I secretly wanted to steel it off of her head and wear it for myself!! Ha ha!


Zanna and Andelyn were so cute running around trick or treating together. Well not exactly trick or treating. Mostly just running around. Check out Andelyn's broom. Brad made it at his shop. So talented!
We went to the trunk or treat in my parent's neighborhood. It was perfect!


Jathan and Zanna playing in the leaves after trick or treating. Zanna thought it was pretty fun!

Funny story: After we were done trick or treating I took Zanna's candy bag to see what candy I wanted to eat. Jathan looked at me and said... Merm, you can't eat all Zanna's candy. He was dead serious too!! I was like... Jathan I did not take Zanna trick or treating so she could have a whole bag of candy. I took her so I could get Halloween candy! Pretty sure my one year old does not need that much sugar!! I think she ended up getting left with a little packet of smarties. I finished off all the rest! Ha ha!

5 comments:

Camille said...

Cute little witches! I'm glad you'll be updating now. I miss seeing your beautiful little faces! I hope you start feeling better soon. I am the same as you. As soon as I hit about 18 weeks, I got this huge burst of energy, and it felt soooo good. Hang in there. You're almost there!

The Hill Family said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. When are you due? 2 kids is quite the change. My two are about 2 years apart. It is fun, but very busy. I hope that you are feeling well that beginning part of the pregnancy can be a killer. I miss seeing you we will have to get together for a play day for the girls.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Aw you & Zanna made such cute witches!
I hope you get your energy back soon!
xOxOxO

Rebecca said...

Man those were some good looking witches! If you wanted my hat I wanted your tutus and your talent to make them.

Chels Grubbs said...

such a cute little witch!!! and who are you making both of your costumes?! That is something Tim would say to me about the candy!!! One time he got mad at me for stealing a bite of my niece's strawberries and cream but I'm sorry she was 1 year old and didn't even finish them anyway!!!