Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cute crack!

Why is it so cute when you see babies cracks, and not like... my crack?? Ha ha! These pictures are too cute. She was wiggling when I was putting her diaper on and as you can see it is a little loose! The top picture cracks me up! Her crack and her big cheesy grin. What a cute combo.




Another crack shot. I was trying to get a diaper on her after her bath but she crawled away to her favorite place, the stairs, before I could pin her down. She is quick little stinker. I love that little body so SO much!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

These are great photos! Hilarious! OH, I wish those days when Eden would just hold still and smile at me while I changed her instead of doing everything she possibly can to get away from me! Oh, well. . .

jaclynn and michael said...

oh my darling little Zanna. I love your crack like my own childs crack. MERM she is too cute I cant even stand it. She is so big and squirmy. Just so you know I had my first tomatoe sandwich. my neighbor sells me eggs and I had a fresh one that was only squirted out like an hour before I ate it. UNREAL. i am hooked and obsessed!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness what a cute baby bum. I totally agree baby crack is cute. skanky crack...not so much.