Thursday, March 6, 2008

St. George trip


Jathan's dad had a work convention in St. George and they were going down from Saturday until Wednesday. Jathan and I drove down Saturday. Unfrotunately Jathan had school and work so he had to drive back Sunday. It was such a quick trip for him. I was able to stay until Wednesday and rode back with his family. We had such a great time. The weather was beautiful. We went swimming, shopping at the outlet stores and played some ping pong.


Breakfast at Bear Paw (or Claw?) If you have never eaten there you must! It is DELICIOUS! Big ol' belgian waffle... mmm don't mind if I do!
As I mentioned earlier I bought a new road bike. We bought Jathan one last year and now we can bike together. FUN! Jathan hitched our bikes to the 4Runner and hauled them down with us. We felt pretty cool in all our gear... we are total posers. Oh and my legs.... really white. As you can see in the pic I am wearing an awesome squort (sp?) that has padding in the booty. So Great! The wind was blowing so hard the day we went biking together. We went a few miles and I was spent. If the wind was not blowing and we were not going up hill I could have done a little better. I really need to get my booty in shape!

Yes posing agian. Look at the rear on my man. OUCH! So hot in his spandex!! And our cute 4Runner with our fun bikes.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the Bear Paw. I lived in St. George for 2 years, and it is BY FAR the best breakfast restaurant EVER!!!! I love it, and I always get the Chocolate Belgium Waffle!

Camille said...

Merm, could you BE any hotter?? I'm pretty sure not! I love the skorts! and, again, I am so jealous! I want a bike!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Love the pic's!
Ow Ow!

Carolynn and Corby said...

You two are so hardcore, you should be sponsored just because you look so good. I can't wait to go biking together.
P.S. Yes you can live on our private island with us if we ever buy one.

gerdy said...

Wow you two look truly amazing I can't wait to get a chariot that are super sweet. And so are you ... P.S. I tagged you!

Jobi Niu said...

Uh... could you be skinnier?? WHAT THE??? YOu look flippin AMAZING! YOur spandex are pretty sexy.. not as sexy as the bummies though.. he he